learn about your character’s by asking unconventional questions:
- What is your character’s mission statement?
- What is their most deeply held belief about themselves that is wrong?
- What do they consider the most overrated virtue?
- What do they tell themselves when they keep the pen that comes in the drive through drawer at the bank?
- What word or phrase do they overuse?
- Which member of their family avoids them? Why?
- What is in their refrigerator that they hope no one finds?
- What do they keep in the back of their nightstand drawer?
- What did their lover leave in the pocket of their winter coat?
- What did they decide not to shred that they will regret?
- What was the last thing they said to their therapist before leaving for vacation? Why?